The purpose of this Coalition is to provide, as a resource, exceptionally qualified service providers to the nonprofit community for all aspects of their operations. The Coalition will endeavor to make available to the nonprofit community an avenue for which sourcing of qualified services providers can be either through the Coalition itself or any of its members. The goal of the Coalition is to be recognized as a nonprofit industry leader in providing value through its members.
The mission of the Coalition is to provide nonprofit organizations with a range of services necessary to fulfill the administrative requirements of the organization through independent service providers who have demonstrated superior achievement in their field and to the nonprofit community. These services providers will work with the organization to create a more effective environment for the nonprofits to focus on the mission of their organization.
We believe there is a level of sub standard service being offered to the Non Profit Community today. The Service Providers who are members of the Coalition focus on Non Profit Organizations and utilize subject matter experts familiar with the Non Profit environment. We offer an approach that allows the Organization the ability to choose a Service Provider that fits comfortably within the Organization’s environment.
We also insist that:
- Each Service Provider must have attained the highest degree of competency in their field. (i.e. Finance owner should be CPA and/or a prior CFO.)
- Each Service Provider should have demonstrated knowledge and prior history of serving nonprofits
- Each Service Provider’s services should be priced at a level consistent with the market for nonprofits.
- All Service Providers are subject to an interview and vetting process.
- All Service Providers must have References for 3 relevant nonprofit clients in their service area(s).
COALITION SERVICES PROVIDED
- Managed Services / Cloud
- Web Development
- Network Services
- PEO Services
- HR Consulting
SALES & MARKETING
- Public Relations
- Content Development
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media
- Location / Space Rental
- Location / Space Acquisition
- Facility Maintenance
- Architecture / Interior Services
- Construction Services
- Grant Writing
- Revenue Production
- Legal Services
- Strategic Planning
- Supply Chain / Logistics
- Infrastructure Process Definition
How We Will Give Back to the Community:
CVA at its core helps those that help others in our community. By bringing top-notch talent to those that can not normally afford to do so allows them to concentrate on their mission and be that much more successful in their actions. In addition, a good majority of our members volunteer and give to these and other causes, further benefitting the community. But in the spirit of Fund St. Louis, we look to find other great opportunities on this site to fund and keep the spirit of giving back to the community going!